17 Jul NetworkIN Celebrates All Things Success – And ‘Not by Halves’
Can you believe we’re already halfway through 2022?
A ‘fly by’ six months doesn’t quite cut it, so we wanted to slow down and celebrate everything achieved within the NetworkIN community during the first half of 2022.
June – the month of success
NetworkIN selected June as the official month to celebrate success. Every Team hosted a special ‘Celebrating Success’ meeting with an open agenda decided by the Advocates. The only condition was to ensure that everybody celebrated their individual successes. To put themselves on a pedestal for others to commend and appreciate them.
Teams welcomed Advocates and guests, old and new, to celebrate collectively.
Success can be anything from launching a business, new product or service to surviving the turbulence of the past two years. Have you taken on your first employee, picked up the keys to a new office or even passed the VAT threshold? Success is happening if you are progressing, improving your life or solving problems for your clients.
Sarah White, the founder of NetworkIN, found herself on a whirlwind ‘success roadshow’ across the three counties of Staffordshire, Cheshire and Lancashire. Visiting nearly all the 19 Teams, she delivered a guest MINute Message to motivate everyone to stand proud and celebrate themselves.
Sarah encountered everything from celebration success bingo to Teams presenting their own congratulatory awards – including a few comedy presentations and one for the longest MINute Message!
Success is in the eyes of the beholder
“Success is personal and subjective. My vision for the roadshow was sharing the important message of setting success goals and looking at how much you have already achieved.” Sarah White
June certainly was the month of success with 578 people attending online and offline meetings. A massive pat on the back to everyone involved.
NetworkIN Advocates, along with colleagues, friends and family from across the regions, joined together to recognise the achievements of all at the annual awards.
The Manor House Hotel, in Alsager, hosted the event on the evening of Thursday, 16 June, which proved to be a night full of celebration and credit where credit was due.
While NetworkIN is a referral marketing community that thrives on the collective effort of everyone involved, there are always several individuals that truly shine. And those individuals deserve special recognition for their hard work, dedication and support.
During the evening, eleven prestigious awards were presented to individual Advocates and local Teams based on tracked performance from 2021.
- The Carol Fittes Award was awarded to Pam Allen. The award was sponsored by Joanthan Lawton and the Hixon Group.
- Super StandIN was awarded to Gary Mulchaey of Babble.
- Referral Guru was awarded to Vanessa Fuller of Premier Tax Solutions. The award was sponsored by M-VIRON.
- Guest Guru was awarded to Melanie Cotton.
- Guest Influencer was awarded to Steve Cranston.
- Team Captain of the Year was awarded to Leonie Thomas. The award was sponsored by Michaela Daly of Begbies Traynor.
- Team Leader of the Year was awarded to Aaron Taft of Carthy Accountants. The award was sponsored by Panda Press.
- Team with Highest Invoiced Business was awarded to Cheadle Royal. The award was sponsored by Aaron Taft of Carthy Accountants.
- Team of the Year was awarded to Claire Smith and Team Nantwich. The award was sponsored by Vanessa Fuller of Premier Tax Solutions.
- Advocate of the Year was awarded to Marie Halls. The award was sponsored by Kevin Murphy of Employment Law Solutions.
- NetworkIN Hero was awarded to Terry Ratcliffe and Charlotte Wilkinson. The award was sponsored by Leonie Thomas.
Many solopreneurs and small business owners fail to acknowledge their success and achievements and it’s important to spend time around people who remind you of your self-worth and natural talents.
All achievements are worth celebrating, no matter how small. If you’re progressing, you’re ‘successIN’!
Please do continue to share your successes. Celebrating achievements is a lifelong activity, so don’t wait until next June comes by. Whenever you reach a milestone, no matter how small, share it with your fellow Advocates at Team meetings, in your Team WhatsApp group and via NetworkIN’s social media profiles. We’re ‘successIN’ together ☺
“Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison