11 Jan Survive and Thrive Lockdown 3 event by Automotive Minds
As lockdown 3 is going to be a fresh challenge to the mental health and well-being of the nation, Automotive Minds is pleased to be offering a live and interactive course on January 12 at 13:00.
It is essential that we take control of our emotions and perspective during this time. Lockdown 3 is anticipated to have a more detrimental impact on mental health than those which proceeded it in 2020.
Some of the reasons for these predictions are:
- Fear on contracting the virus due to increasing infection levels, currently 1/50
- Concerns for family members and friends
- The increasing financial burden per household
- The risk of loneliness and boredom for those who live alone
- A winter lockdown which restricts outdoor exercise and increases fuel costs
- For those with children – the return to home schooling
This live and interactive course will provide you with the necessary tools to not only navigate lockdown 3, but emerge from lockdown a more balanced, knowledgeable, focused and positive person.
NetworkIN advocates will receive a 28% discount at the checkout with promo code “NetworkIn”.
This four hour course costs £15+VAT and will change the lives of attendees and their ability to make a difference in the lives of others.