ADVOCATE: JO COOMBS
Reflexology is a drug-free, holistic and non-surgical approach to healing and wellness and I would love to show you how it can help your body find its balance again, relieve stress and pain much more. It uses finger pressure on the feet, face or hands to assess reflexes, create balance and encourage deep relaxation. It is holistic, so it treats the body and mind as a whole, but at the same time, treatments can be tailored to your specific needs.
I also offer Fertility Reflexology for those trying to conceive either naturally or with IVF etc. It will help to balance hormones and manage those stress levels as well as offering advice on lifestyle/diet that could help enhance or help fertilty.
I am qualified to offer Reflexology for Lymphatic Drainage which is very effective for anyone who has lymphoedema, following maybe lymph node removal or surgery.
Reflexology has many benefits which could include:
- helping relaxation
- encouraging the body to heal
- releasing tension and encouraging stress relief
- improving the immune system
- helping with seasonal allergies
- encouraging better circulation
- improving bowel movement
- helping the body eliminate waste, by clearing it of toxins
- improving nerve stimulation
- relieving pain
- improving sleep
- support during menopause
- enhancing mood
- balancing hormones
- increasing the feeling of wellbeing
If you're just needing a relaxing massage, that's great too.