This plane is easy to fold and flies straight and smooth. Add a small amount of up elevator for long level flights.
- Orient the template with the “UP” arrow at the top of the page. Then, flip the paper over onto its backside, so that you cannot see any of the fold lines.
- Pull the top right corner down toward you until fold line 1 is visible and crease along the dotted line. Repeat with the top left corner.
- Fold the right side over again and crease along fold line 2. Repeat with the left side.
- Fold the tip down toward you and crease along fold line 3.
- Now, flip the paper over. Then, fold the left side over onto the right side and crease along fold line 4 so that the outside edges of the wings line up.
- Fold the wings down along fold lines 5. Partially open the folds you just created so that the wings stick out straight. Cut two slits, one inch apart, along the back edge of each wing for elevator adjustments. Add wing dihedral by tilting the wings up slightly away from the fuselage. The wings will have a slight “V” shape when viewed from the front. Read the Introduction for more information about dihedral. Now you are ready to fly!
Thanks to Fun Paper Airplanes for the template