30 Jul Daubing dabbers for dough
Referral marketing community, NetworkIN hosted six rounds of virtual bINgo for a charity fundraiser on the evening of 17 July.
More than £600 was raised for six charities that hold an annual membership with NetworkIN by the bingo social event. Around 30 groups (individuals, couples and families) logged into the online event with their dabbers at the ready for the caller to cue the first numbers at 7:30pm.
Supporting local charities
NetworkIN is currently running all its business meetings online since the COVID-19 pandemic put paid to physical meetings, but the lack of venue hasn’t faltered the fundraising efforts of Staffordshire and Cheshire businesses.
Following hot on the heels of the May charity quiz success, the bingo evening proved once again that the referral marketing advocates, and their friends and family, were ready to take on the challenge to support such great local causes and their valued work.
NetworkIN founder Sarah White said: “It’s quite humbling to see so many people rally together for the greater good in support of our local charities and I’d like to thank everyone who took part. Special thanks go out to the individuals and businesses who donated prizes – we couldn’t have held the event without your support.’
The prizes and the winners
Amazing prizes were up for grabs and, in between banter and raising virtual glasses, it was heads down and dabbers poised – congratulations to all the winners.
- Line 1 prize: Earrings, necklace and a box of chocolate won by Vanessa Fuller, from Premier Tax Solutions
- Line 2 prize: Unicorn face mask and a cuddly toy won by Faye Williams, from The Community Foundation for Staffordshire
- Line 3 prize: Bottle of sparkling wine won by Paul Sargent, from Staffs Solutions Group
- Line 4 prize: Candle making kit won by Vicky Stanaway, from TukTuk Creative Marketing
- Line 5 prize: Christian Dior makeup bag with lip maximiser won by Vanessa Fuller, from Premier Tax Solutions
- Line 6 prize: Bottle of wine won by Paul Sargent, from Staffs Solutions Group
- Full House 1 prize: Hamper from Gary Johnson worth £45.00, won by Kerryanne Clancy, from Kerryanne Clancy PR and Content Creation
- Full house 2 prize: Headshot from Norman Rubenis, won by Kerryanne Clancy, from Kerryanne Clancy PR and Content Creation
- Full House 3 prize: £20 Amazon voucher won by Paul Sargent, from Staffs Solutions Group
- Full House 4 prize: £25 voucher to use within NetworkIN, won by Christine Hill, from High on Aloe
- Full House 5 prize: Logitech Headset won by Vanessa Fuller, from Premier Tax Solutions
- Full House 6: Mystery prize, won by Christine Hill from High on Aloe
Who are the NetworkIN charities?
A member of each charity is an advocate at a Staffordshire or Cheshire NetworkIN Team. The charities include Cancer Research, A Child of Mine, Alice Charity, The Community Foundation for Staffordshire, The Wingate Special Children’s Trust and The Donna Louise Hospice.
NetworkIN will continue to host charity fundraisers online and when face-to-face gatherings are able to resume. Please stay up to date with all events and opportunities.