14 Aug Christmas Campaign Podcast Planning Workshop
You don’t need fellow advocate Charlotte Foster from Team Shropshire to tell you that Christmas campaigns are a vital part of the fundraising year. And this year more than ever it’s important to reach your audience with a strong message that will encourage them to donate.
But how can you do that in a way that is human, engaging and will stand out from the noise? Charlotte explains below.
“My clients have been using podcasts as a way to connect with their audience so that they can do just that.
And on top of that they’ve also seen boosts in authority and reputation building too.
I’ve got limited capacity for the rest of this year for creating bespoke podcasts for charities but I want to help as many as I can to raise as much money as possible.
So I’ve created a Christmas Campaign Podcast Planning Workshop that helps charities plan their podcast and wondered whether a CHARITY would be interested in getting their Christmas message in the ears of a younger audience who have a higher income and are more likely to donate.
Your Podcast Planning Workshop from Charlotte Foster Podcasts includes;
- Podcast planning toolkit and pre recorded workshop walking you through it so that you can plan out your podcast step by step
- Set your podcast goals and success measures so that you can follow and track the correct analytics
- Identify your audience so that you find the right people to listen to your message and are most likely to donate
- Deciding which podcast format will work best for increasing audience engagement to encourage donations.
- Deciding what to call your podcast so it’s found easily and brings a new audience to your message
- The best storytelling methods for podcasting so you can build a relationship with your audience and make them more likely to donate.
- Interviewing skills to get the best from your guests so that your message is strong and engaging.
- Deciding when to use music and sound effects so your podcast is easy to listen to and understand. This keeps your audience engaged.
- The top 3 podcast marketing tips so new audiences can find your podcast and increase awareness of your business.
- Advice on recording environments
- Advice on recording kit and software
- How to get your podcast online
The cost for this workshop is £650
If you would like to get hold of the workshop and get your podcast ready for your Christmas Campaign get in touch and it’ll be all yours!”