WORK BRIGHTER LTD
ADVOCATE: REBECCA STEVENS
Who are Work Brighter?
Work Brighter Ltd was established in 2011 by Rebecca Stevens and provides bespoke psychology consultancy services. Clients range from new entrepreneurs to global organisations. Work Brighter is Rebecca Stevens and enables Rebecca to work directly for organisations, as well as an associate via other consultancies, including Co-Creation Ltd where Rebecca is a member of the strategy team.
Who is Rebecca?
Rebecca helps business owners and leaders understand and develop, themselves and their people; to deliver an engaged and performing organisation.
She uses leadership coaching, training and development approaches including:
- One-to-one executive coaching
- Leadership team coaching
- Training workshops in leadership tools and techniques e.g. change management (currently online but usually face-to-face as well)
- Leadership profiling for recruitment, promotion and development
Rebecca has 18 years’ experience of working for organisations in the recruitment, assessment and development arena. Rebecca is an Occupational Psychologist registered with the Health Care Professions Council and a Chartered Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society.
Rebecca’s experience as a psychologist influences her approach and her PG Diploma in Business & Personal Coaching has enabled Rebecca to broaden her coaching to take a holistic approach to leadership development, including personal as well as work based challenges.
Rebecca’s clients value her ability to listen deeply, her empathy and her honesty in helping them identify and develop their personal strengths and capabilities.
Areas of Specialism
Rebecca specialises in helping leaders to transition at various stages of their career. Including:
- Discovering their own leadership potential
- Preparing for and gaining a promotion into a leader role
- Stepping into their first management role
- Preparing for the step from management to a leadership role
- Developing leadership strengths and managing derailers/risks
- Improving leader relationships e.g. business partners
- Leading people through change
- Managing performance and engagement
- Changing career direction
With a focus on positive psychology Rebecca works with leaders to help them identify their unique leadership edge; their strengths, risks and motivations to help them achieve their leadership potential.
Client Organisations and Seniority
Rebecca has experience of working in the Technology, Energy, Engineering, Retail, Financial Services, Legal, Ombudsman, Care/Hospice, Charity, Central and Local Government sectors.
Qualifications and Training
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business & Personal Coaching – University of Chester
- B.Sc (Hons) Psychology – University of Plymouth
- M.Sc. Organisational Psychology – University of Manchester
- Project Management – GEC Marconi Training College
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist – Health Care Professions Council
- Associate Fellow and Chartered Psychologist – Division of Occupational Psychology, British Psychological Society
- Certificate in Coaching – Centre for Coaching
- Registered test user with The British Psychological Society Psychological Testing Centre for ability tests and specialist personality questionnaires including:
- Strengthscope, StrengthscopeLeader & StrengthscopeTeam
- CEB’s Occupational Personality Questionnaire & Motivation Questionnaire
- WAVE Personality Questionnaire
- 16 Personality Factors
- Criterion Partnership COAST
- Talent Q Dimensions
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step I
- Hogan Development Survey
- JCA Emotional Intelligence Profile
- Global Leadership Judgement Indicator
- A&DC Resilience Questionnaire
- BeTalent Strengths & Leadership tools
- Facet5 Personality profile