Jo Grubb from JG Creative (Team Crewe Advocates) is leading a session to talk about your digital presence, focusing on your website. The world has changed so your website should have changed too. How can you reassure people that you’re doing everything you should be, while encouraging them to use your services or buy your products. Your website might be the only interaction you have with them at the moment – replacing meetings, face to face networking, events and presentations.
The session will cover the following and give you clear actions to take away:
- Audience – How to find out who they are and what they’re looking for.
- Content – The world has changed and your content should have too. We’ll show some examples of businesses doing it well and a process for reviewing the content on your site.
- Structure – Checking the content isn’t just there but in the right place.
- Look – If this is the only way people are seeing you at the moment is it a good representation of your brand and how you want to look? Are people getting the same experience on their phone?
- Technical issues – Some advice on how to check the more common problems yourself and some best practice to save you problems in the future.
- Search – Can people find you? A quick overview of SEO, and how to make sure people can find you.
Email any advance questions to [email protected]