“We can all enjoy chocolate as part of a healthy diet, even when trying to lose weight, and I will show you how to do this using real quality ingredients”
Team Stone Ladies advocate Alix Tomkinson, ex-Cadbury Chocolatier would like to invite to learn how to make luxury healthy chocolates!
Alix worked for Cadbury for 12 years in new product development, developing new recipes for chocolate products before retraining as a Nutritional Therapist. She is now on a mission to teach people how to have a healthy relationship with food.
She is pairing her skills as a chocolatier with her passion for healthy eating and nutrition to show that it is quite possible to make chocolates that are more healthy and lower in sugar but still taste amazing.
You will learn:-
- How to melt chocolate to retain the temper (how well it snaps and the glossiness)
- How to create chocolate shells for filled chocolates
- How to add backs to filled chocolates
- How to add decorative patterns that look professional
- How to make chocolate fillings more healthy and still taste great
- How to choose flavour combinations
- How to include chocolate as part of a healthy diet
The workshop will be held at The Glost House, Pheonix Works, 500 King Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 1EZ.
All ingredients, materials and teaching is included and you will leave with a box of your own handmade luxury dark chocolates to enjoy over Christmas.
Spaces are limited so don’t miss out on this amazing workshop and book your place NOW.
Book your place here