- This event has passed.
Building Business Resilience: Recession Proofing
September 22 at 12:30pm - 3:30pm
It is widely expected that the UK economy will shrink in the last three months of 2022 and continue shrinking until the end of 2023: that’s over a year of falling production for UK plc. Not good.
But, you can take steps now to mitigate the impact of this.
Business Doctor Martin Williamson has created an in-person peer-to-peer workshop, focusing on 8 areas of your business that, if improved, will increase the resilience of your business as well as its efficiency and effectiveness. These areas will help you to:
- Maximise financial performance;
- Discover your growth factors (even in a period of recession); and
- Discover where the real value is in your revenues, customers, and people.
The workshop will give you practical tools and ideas that you can put into practice straight after the workshop, helping you work on your business rather than in your business!
What you’ll get when you attend:
- A fully interactive face-to-face workshop;
- A takeaway pack to help capture and record key learnings;
- A personalised benchmark and valuation of your business as it is now through the Value Builder Questionnaire;
- A private 60-minute follow up review session with Martin Williamson;
- Maximised interaction between attendees for common success.
12.30pm Registration, networking and lunch
3.30pm Q&A and networking